Bilocation Records To Release Vinyl Edition Of PLACE OF SKULLS' 'The Black Is Never Far'
PLACE OF SKULLS' third album was originally released by Exile On Mainstream Records in 2006 only on CD. 'The Black Is Never Far' is the pinnacle recording of PLACE OF SKULLS. A true testament to the amazing songwriting ability of this seminal band, encompassing doom metal, 70s heavy rock, blues and classic rock. No doubt this is a classic recording that now receives its well-deserved vinyl release with all new artwork.
- 500 copies total: 200x black / 200x grey marbled / 100x solid white
- all high-quality heavy 180g vinyl pressed in Germany
- matt laquered 300gms gatefold cover
- all new artwork by Rich Schouten
1 - Prisoner's Creed 2:51
2 - Sense Of Divinity 4:13
3 - Darkest Hour 6:00
4 - Interlude 0:10
5 - Apart From Me 4:41
6 - The Black Is Never Far 6:02
7 - We The Unrighteous 2:38
8 - Interlude 0:13
9 - Masters Of Jest 4:10
10 - Interlude 0:13
11 - Lookin' For A Reason 6:27
12 - Relentless 4:28
13 - Changed Heart 3:40
- Raw Birth Records To Reissue METH DRINKER LP And BOTTOM FEEDER 7"
- Shadow Kingdom Records: PAGAN ALTAR - 'Judgement of the Dead' Re-Issue CD